Kidz Want It
Welcome to your Pediatric Place of Tampa. We provide complete medical cam from birth to 21 years of age.
Our staff is devoted to the care of children and cherish your decision to choose our solo practice.
Dr. Michele Johnson-Towson is a board certified pediatrician and a fellow of the Academy of Pediatrics with many years of experience. We can offer you and your child the individual care and concern with a personal touch.
Your first office visit
When coming to the center for the first time, we need:
- Your child's insurance card
- A release of medical records
- Copies of preexisting medical problems
- Immunization records (we urge you to keep a copy for your own file)
The phone is an important tool. We encourage you to call during office hours for non-emergency questions, guidance, appointment scheduling and lab results. After hours you can reach the on call physician by dialing our regular office phone number which will be answered by our service. Your message will be forwarded to us. Whenever you call, be sure to have the following information:
- Phone number where you can be reached
- Number of an open Pharmacy
- Child's age, weight,
- Any allergies
- Current medications
- Brief description of the problem
Monday to Friday: 8am to 5pm
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.